It's Santa con 2010.
The annual Santa flash mob
Bar crawl through San Francisco.
Yes, there are some rules...
Lowdown for the HOdown!
Santa kicks off at 12:30pm Saturday 12/4 at SF Civic Center. See below for full schedule and options from the East, North, and South. But FIRST check out this mini-survival guide…
While SOME naughty is nice, don’t be an asshole!
- No vandalism, violence, theft or other criminal behavior…Santa is about spreading joy, not needing bail.
- Santa’s Little Douchebag Contingent is not welcome at our reindeer games
- Santas look out for each other…naughty of the NOT nice variety is not tolerated!
Be NICE to kids!
Be AWESOME to bar staff!
- Pay with cash… it gets chaotic when Santa comes to town
- Tip well…Santa wants to be welcome in years to come
- Bring ID…Santa is of legal drinking age
Be SAFE and prepared!
- Don’t BE that Santa…don’t get SO jolly that you need babysitting
- Buddy up…we’re still in a city
- Dress for the occasion and weather…costume + comfy shoes + layers + umbrella = Happy Santa. No whining!
- Expect to walk…a lot (see above re: comfy shoes)
- Take public transportation…Muni and BART are your friend
- Sing…SF Santacon has its own Songbook that includes classic, kid-friendly carols AND your raunchy favorites (download and print the pdfor word doc. Prints on only 3 pieces of paper (double-sided)!
- YOU hold the reins to Santa’s sleighride! Create your own itinerary from the map and the Santa-primed bars listed below
- If it’s too crowded and SANTA NEEDS A DRINK, move along.Follow twitter.com/sfsanta and tweet back to report action at these and other Santa-friendly bars you may find (@sfsanta and #sfsanta)
- Leave no trace…put trash/recycle into cans—clean up after your reindeer!
- I think it's pretty self explanatory...