Saturday, November 20, 2010

Preparing For The Big Prep

Yea! Our weather is finally
feeling like honest fall, just in time
to help me plan the menu, gather 
the table accessories and synchronize the lists.
If there is one thing I've learned over the years,
no matter if it's Monday night dinner or that 
big Thursday of the year, the best thing
you can do for yourself (outside of a cocktail)
is wear an apron. Whether the outfit came from
TJMax or Neiman Marcus - no one wants to see
a bunch of spots and drops.
We always have several in rotation here, including 
hand me downs, gifts and humbly homemade.
In keeping with my new found spirit 
of the upcoming holiday I went searching and found a few
inspired treasures on Etsy...
Fall Harvest with Gingham
Retro Orange and Black
Here is a recipe for the best biscuits you will ever make or have.
Here's to a great weekend full of planning, prepping
and a dash of ... popping


Cheers!