Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Luxury of Living Simple the Life

 
I have just read a wonderful article in the 
March issue of Vogue by author, Jessica Kerwin Jenkins.
It is the sharing of the trials, tribulations and beautiful new discoveries
having left "the thrills of the big city (NYC & Paris)
to forge a new life - on a new budget in Maine".
Honestly, I rarely read most of those articles to the end
but this this one held me captive to the last word.
So far I have not been able to find the article online, so I highly recommend   
buying a copy (Vogue) or picking up the one you already have,
to take a peek at a simple way of life.

 
Growing your own vegetables can bring joy and frustration
but the fruits of your labor, when nature is on your side,
can be a welcome reward.
Here is a great recipe with beautiful photos 
for homemade onion rings.